The Norwegian mobile operator Network Norway (NwN) came to us with a wish to merge functionality they had in two existing apps. Namingly an app for showing usage and administrating subscriptions and another app providing various business functionality. Network Norway also had a goal for the user experience on mobile and web (MineSider) to bear resemblance to each other.
We set out to derive a new scalable design and make some tough prioritizations in the favor of usability and end user value.
We are now happy to see the first phase of the app released, with the following functionality:
- Consumption overview, both domestic and abroad
- Detailed consumption overview
- Roaming price plans
- Purchase more data (domestic)
- Subscription details and list of active services
- Edit contact details
- Wizards on how to alter PIN/PUK and other settings
- Receive important messages and notifications from NwN
- Locate nearest dealer
- Various means of contacting NwN
More business functionality like administration of queues, setup of phone conferences and profile & absence handling will follow in soon to come updates.
Mitt NwN can be found in the Apple AppStore.