We are looking for a skilled and quality focused individual to be a cornerstone in our app development teams.
You love giving the end-user the best possible experience. You are on constant lookout for ways to improve the quality in our products. You understand how to use a variety of techniques and tools, including unit testing, usability tests, manual regression testing, automated testing and user interviews. You enjoy communicating with developer teams and end-users to ensure excellence.
You can choose between
- Oslo, Agens headquarters in a garage turned lush studio
- Grimstad, a newly renovated loft at Teknologiparken
- Bergen, a vibrant space in the heart of the city
Perks and benefits
If you want more details and information, don't be afraid to shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will tell your more - no questions asked
- Equal and competitive salary for all employees.
- Equal bonus for all employees.
- All employees are offered ownership in the company.
- Flexible working hours – work life balance is really important to us.
- One week each year we move the office to an exotic location.
- Your choice of computer, phone, tablet, smartwatch and other equipment you need to do your job.
- We got you covered: phone, broadband.
- Travel insurance, health insurance, disability insurance (whole family) and more.
- We cover the cost of conferences and courses when you need inspiration or new input.
- 40 hours every year to make you better at what you do, the way you want to.
- Every third month or so we set aside all our projects for company-wide Innovation Days.
- Sharing and open source is encouraged if our projects benefit from it.
- In maternity/paternity leave NAV will pay you 6G. Agens will cover 100% of the pay gap for 15 weeks and then 50% of the pay gap for the rest of the leave.
What we are looking for
We are especially looking for professional experience in several of the following fields:
- Mobile app testing on a variety of devices in a wide range of real-world situations
- Automated UI testing
- Quality assurance
- Usability testing
- End user communication & support
- Maintaining test device labs
- Teaching teams and organizations best practices
- Basic technical understanding of, and possibly experience with, programming
- Test-driven and/or behavior-driven development, including writing tests
- Unit testing, including writing unit tests
- Your own special skills
You must be able to communicate well in Norwegian and English. We have options for either a fixed-term or a permanent position.