Agens Games is looking for an experienced and skilled Unity3D/C# gamedev to join our team. As a Unity3D specialist you’ll be working closely with different roles on the team, on both existing and upcoming games.
We are searching for a good team player who is also able to work well independently. You communicate well in both Norwegian and English. You know when to create a system, just do a pragmatic fix, or use something from the Asset Store. You are still hungry to learn new stuff from others, and comfortable in sharing your knowledge.
You can choose between
- Oslo, Agens headquarters in a garage turned lush studio
- Grimstad, a newly renovated loft at Teknologiparken
Perks and benefits
If you want more details and information, don't be afraid to shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will tell your more - no questions asked
- Equal and competitive salary for all employees.
- Equal bonus for all employees.
- All employees are offered ownership in the company.
- Flexible working hours – work life balance is really important to us.
- One week each year we move the office to an exotic location.
- Your choice of computer, phone, tablet, smartwatch and other equipment you need to do your job.
- We got you covered: phone, broadband.
- Travel insurance, health insurance, disability insurance (whole family) and more.
- We cover the cost of conferences and courses when you need inspiration or new input.
- 40 hours every year to make you better at what you do, the way you want to.
- Every third month or so we set aside all our projects for company-wide Innovation Days.
- Sharing and open source is encouraged if our projects benefit from it.
- In maternity/paternity leave NAV will pay you 6G. Agens will cover 100% of the pay gap for 15 weeks and then 50% of the pay gap for the rest of the leave.